sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

bltchy

Photo









Photo



nomoreshallwepart: Sleater-Kinney - Good Things



nomoreshallwepart:

Sleater-Kinney - Good Things

bonerdonor: velved: 'MY BODY, MY SHRINE' SWIMWEAR COLLECTION...









bonerdonor:

velved:

'MY BODY, MY SHRINE' SWIMWEAR COLLECTION BY PROJECT 104

whoa loves it

datingdisastersofaqueergirl: Sometimes my anger and rage and bitterness are the only things that...

datingdisastersofaqueergirl:

Sometimes my anger and rage and bitterness are the only things that keep me alive at all and if you don't understand that then it must be nice.

Photo



Photo



financiallycripplethepatriarchy: i think that says something about me: i like attention but only on...

financiallycripplethepatriarchy:

i think that says something about me: i like attention but only on my terms and when i want it i demand it and the time period where i will accept your attention is very short and after that u are locked out

powerburial: you make me feel like a million bucks, but it's blood money

powerburial:

you make me feel like a million bucks, but it's blood money

Photo









Photo



mierdadevida: Grouper - Moon is Sharp



mierdadevida:

Grouper - Moon is Sharp

likeafieldmouse: Yayoi Kusama - I'm Here But Nothing (2000-11)













likeafieldmouse:

Yayoi Kusama - I'm Here But Nothing (2000-11)

Photo



officialringo: veiny boy arms *eyes roll into bak of head*

officialringo:

veiny boy arms *eyes roll into bak of head*

Photo



Photo



"I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way."

""I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.""

- Unknown

Photo



Photo



Um comentário:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Top Social Trading Network!!!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier methods for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their trades automatically!

    ResponderExcluir