quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

coolbeans, bro.

adrians1: adrians1: a friend came round to help me revise and...











adrians1:

adrians1:

a friend came round to help me revise and forgot to log out of her facebook on my laptop so I've spent the last 20 minutes devoting her facebook to trains.

I've also got the middle name "ILikeTrains" pending and have joined 50 "I love trains" groups.

UPDATE: 

TODAY BETH RECEIVED THIS LETTER FROM A TRAINSPOTTING ORGANISATION. THIS FRAPE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL THING I'VE DONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

image

richard-sp8-jr: when i was in kindergarten i had this babysitter who cooked the best steak i'd ever...

richard-sp8-jr:

when i was in kindergarten i had this babysitter who cooked the best steak i'd ever had and i'd always ask what it was and she said "people" every time and i'd laugh and ask what it really was and she'd just reply "people" and i found out in first grade that she got arrested and was sentenced to 50 years-life in prison

and that's the story about how my babysitter was basically hannibal lecter and i was will graham for a whole year

wurnbo: cons of taking a nap waking up feeling more tired bad breath more cranky pros of taking a...

wurnbo:

cons of taking a nap

  • waking up feeling more tired
  • bad breath
  • more cranky

pros of taking a nap

  • forgetting all ur problems

Photo



Photo



Photo





















hallovvwvvwvvwvvwvvween: pr0fessah: unpopular opinion i hate these cookies Go fuck yourself, you...

hallovvwvvwvvwvvwvvween:

pr0fessah:

unpopular opinion

i hate these cookies

image

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit. You're the reason society is crumbling. In 20 years, New York is going to be a pile of ash and dust because people like you exist. This is why I fucking hate tubmlr.

brostephhhx: Hate us 'cause we're beautiful- well we don't like...





brostephhhx:

Hate us 'cause we're beautiful- well we don't like you either!

Photo





teenytigress: DUCKDATE: ON JUNE 5th, 2013, MARSHALL (aka...



teenytigress:

DUCKDATE: ON JUNE 5th, 2013, MARSHALL (aka duckboy) GAVE HIS DUCKLING TO A HOBBY FARM FOR THEIR PETTING ZOO. WHEN ASKED HOW HE FELT ABOUT THE SITUATION, HE SIMPLY REPLIED "I got home and I didn't know what to do with myself. So I ate a tub of ice cream" TRULY A MAN OF OUR OWN HEARTS. WE'LL MISS YOU FAT AMY.

apatheticghost: what i learned from school im a fucking piece of shit everybody else is also a...

apatheticghost:

what i learned from school

  1. im a fucking piece of shit
  2. everybody else is also a fucking piece of shit
  3. mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

beastlydoyleman: I found a penny covered in glitter today I...



beastlydoyleman:

I found a penny covered in glitter today

I named it Ke¢ha

kendall-cyrus: Kendall Jenner & Miley Cyrus Blog



kendall-cyrus:

Kendall Jenner & Miley Cyrus Blog

Photo



Photo



mistycoco: following back all new followers



mistycoco:

following back all new followers

Photo



maleteen: IM LAUGHING SO HARD WE ARE TAKING OUR MATH EXAM AND SOME GIRL JUST YELLED OUT "THERE'S NO...

maleteen:

IM LAUGHING SO HARD WE ARE TAKING OUR MATH EXAM AND SOME GIRL JUST YELLED OUT "THERE'S NO WAY I GOT 11 MILLION AS MY FUCKING ANSWER"

naeive: i love this movie so so soso much ok



naeive:

i love this movie so so soso much ok

sometimes-butts: SO THIS HAPPENED



sometimes-butts:

SO THIS HAPPENED

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário