domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Kate's Playground

the-absolute-funniest-posts: Follow this blog, you will love it...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard

best. ever.

i want!



i want!

Masuimi Max looking exotically perfect.



Masuimi Max looking exotically perfect.

Photo



I have a HUGE girl crush on Masuimi Max. Since like, forever....



I have a HUGE girl crush on Masuimi Max. Since like, forever. <3

bohemea: Swoon! dito.



bohemea:

Swoon!

dito.

Are you updating your site anymore? I miss seeing your lovely body. Some sexy lingerie would go a long way.

Yea, the site still updates. Once a month with vids or pics. It's not as frequent as it used to be but I'm getting old :)

Do you do custom content? Is there anything i can get you from VS?

No, I don't anymore. I used to many years ago. Thank you for thinking of me though ;)

What is your fav type of lingerie or underwear?

I love wearing thigh high stockings with nothing else.
xxoo

*gasp* Carmen! Girl is naughty, it makes me blush!



*gasp* Carmen! Girl is naughty, it makes me blush!

zomg! Hello again, Sweet Krissy!! She looks so amazing. Krissy...



zomg! Hello again, Sweet Krissy!! She looks so amazing. Krissy has always been a favorite of mine :)

I'm garbage. #emo



I'm garbage. #emo

noooo!



noooo!

Love this storyline. But it's so much better in the book.





Love this storyline. But it's so much better in the book.

you still live in Van?

Nope, I'm in the usa now.

Oh fuck now I even forgot to ask, the thing is after thinking about the Oface video, I can't find it anymore!! What to do?!

Oh no! lol it's easy to find. http://www.katesplayground.com/store.php it's there under "Zip Set 8 - Kate's O-Face".

Thanks for the message hun!

Do you prefer to wear thongs or grannies?

Thongs, the lacier the better :)

You were my first Internet crush, I watched every video I could find on the net. Are you still doing vids or just picture sets nowadays?

Thank you! I'm still doing both. My site isn't updated as often as it used to be cause let's face it… I'm getting old LOL. but there is definitely new content still coming out :)

<3 Kate xxoo

take me here! quick!



take me here! quick!

suicideblonde: Madonna in 1979



suicideblonde:

Madonna in 1979

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário