sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

It Never Ends

Photo



rocketpowers: there are teenagers who have unprotected sex but have a case for their iphone just...

rocketpowers:

there are teenagers who have unprotected sex but have a case for their iphone

just let that sink in

Photo



Photo



svvitzerland: i cant believe sex happens in real life

svvitzerland:

i cant believe sex happens in real life

Photo

















moshquitoes: that tension between two people with the same music taste that don't really talk to...

moshquitoes:

that tension between two people with the same music taste that don't really talk to each other

ppl who say my blog is good ppl who talk to me ppl who put up with my shit ppl who follow...

image

ppl who say my blog is good

ppl who talk to me

ppl who put up with my shit

ppl who follow me

kisses u all

image

A tattoo of an oxytocin molecule, the hormone that makes one...



A tattoo of an oxytocin molecule, the hormone that makes one fall in love.

cumberchameleon: Superwholock - The Winchesters have learned...













cumberchameleon:

Superwholock - The Winchesters have learned over time that it's better to be safe than sorry.

Photo



Ugh. Summer’s here and I’ll barely be on :/

Ugh. Summer’s here and I’ll barely be on :/

converseandpearls: music—obsessed: too often



converseandpearls:

music—obsessed:

too often

teenage-undisclosed-desires: beautiful 



teenage-undisclosed-desires:

beautiful 

Photo



homestuckmofo: does-anything-matter: teeniero: i am literally...



homestuckmofo:

does-anything-matter:

teeniero:

i am literally crying about how funny this gif is with this song omfg

image

i thought this was one of those things hipsters post or whatever but it'S A MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE THING HOLY FUCK 

it geTS FUNNIER AS THE SONG GOES OMG

maousatan: zooophagous: iraffiruse: Frozach Submitted I feel...





















maousatan:

zooophagous:

iraffiruse:

Frozach Submitted

I feel like this post changed my life

Reblogging for the house-husband. This seems useful.

theclearlydope: Pussy Magnet.



theclearlydope:

Pussy Magnet.

ethiopienne: yeah boys are cool but have you ever had stuffed crust pizza

ethiopienne:

yeah boys are cool but have you ever had stuffed crust pizza

Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário