quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

The Yellow Safe

Photo















Photo



justanadultbabygirl: Please don't repost my photos! >.<



justanadultbabygirl:

Please don't repost my photos! >.<

Photo





Photo









Photo



Photo





I was reading through some of the stories on this blog, and I realized most of them involve teens 13-16. Is there a reason for this,I understand if your young, but it seems most people who have these blogs are adults.

Thanks for the question.  I went through the stories on my page that I personally wrote and 6 of them involved girls under the age of 18.  8 of the stories involved girls 18 or older.  I didn't count the stories people submitted to me because I can't speak for them.

I can understand why you are concerned about the ages of the characters.  When I come up with an idea for a story, I determine how best to tell it.  I like there to be an authority figure in the stories because it makes the action of wetting/pooping seem more naughty/forbidden.  Writing about a girl who has an accident or intentionally wets isn't enjoyable for me if there isn't a chance for her to get into trouble.  I don't much like writing about guys in my stories, so husbands/boyfriends/fathers are usually ignored.  That leaves me with older/younger sisters and mothers - which you see a lot in my stories.

So I often write about girls either in college - still having to worry about mom - or girls who are younger.  I would like to make it clear that I don't have any attraction to young girls.  If you read my stories, I often describe the girls as looking much older than the age I gave them.  Either that, or I don't describe the physical appearance of the girl at all.  I am only interested in the act of peeing/pooping.  The age is just a plot device I use to make my story work.

I think of it like this: Do you ever watch a movie with high school girls?  How many of the actresses are actually 14-18 years old?  Almost none of them.  An example off the top of my head is Analeigh Tipton's character, Jessica, in the movie Crazy, Stupid, Love.  She was 22-23 at the time, but the character she played was 16 or 17. 

Again, I can't speak for other writers, but I imagine the girls in my stories to be of legal age - I just sometimes feel the need to use age to make a certain story work.  I'm not focused on the age of the characters - I'm focused on the peeing/pooping. Maybe it would be better to not mention age at all since that isn't the point of my stories.

If I am unclear on anything I said - or if you disagree with me on anything - feel free to send me another message.  I hope I helped.

Photo





Photo





Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



















Photo





Photo



Story submitted by Quinn: Six months ago, I finished a year long stint in diapers forced on by my...

Story submitted by Quinn:

Six months ago, I finished a year long stint in diapers forced on by my parents. I was punished because they found out I was having under-age sex (I was 14 at the time). I was made to wear Huggies baby diapers for almost the whole time, and they were changed by either my parents, or my boyfriend (I’m surprised he stayed with me to be honest, let alone offered to change my diapers).

A lock was fitted to the bathroom, and the only time I was allowed in was when my diaper was being changed, as we have a separate shower room. At first, I became quite ill from not pooping or peeing in the diapers, so my parents gave me laxatives and diuretics every morning for several weeks, which practically made me incontinent. I had to wear swimming diapers if I went to the pool, and Had to bring changing supplies with me wherever I went. The diapers were, however, the extent of the punishment, and I didn’t have to act like a baby in any other way than peeing and pooping my pants.

When the punishment was supposed to end, and I was taken out of diapers, I had completely lost control and pooped and peed myself only a few minutes after being taken out of diapers. I then had to potty train again. I wore pull-up training pants, and tried my very best to not poop or pee in them. Nothing happened for about a month, but then I started getting a little bit of control back. About two months after the punishment should have ended, I was finally back in panties.

However, despite potty training for two months, I still have fairly frequent accidents now. I wet the bed at least once a week, and there will always be some little spots of pee in my panties by the end of the day. I also pee myself quite frequently - about twice every three weeks. I don’t have many problems with regards to controlling my bowels any more (thank god), though I’ve had around 10 accidents involving poop since I finished potty training.

So that’s me - the girl whose parents gave her bladder problems.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário