quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Wark Wark Mother Fuckers

the-absolute-funniest-posts: dashboreds: in australia we don't...



the-absolute-funniest-posts:

dashboreds:

in australia we don't have rocking horses we have rocking emu's

I was deprived as a child, for this was not in it.

I will not fail my legacy.

Photo



Not to mention, of course, that not all Bronies are guys? It's about 50/50 if a girl wants to be called that "pegasister" bs, so a good number of people who consider themselves Bronies are actually female. And, of course, there are the good parts of the fandom as well. Might as well make the entire Homestuck fandom out to be pedophile because the characters are 13. Why can't fandoms just acknowledge their similarities and get along? Nothing good comes of bashing each other.

Take note to the Anon above here. Anything to ever be done in any fandom is done-

Wait for it-

In every fandom. The Good, The bad, the ugly in whatever people's perspectives.

Wark Wark Mother Fuckers: sushinfood: squeakykins: whitetearsprincess: do you ever just sit...

Wark Wark Mother Fuckers: sushinfood: squeakykins: whitetearsprincess: do you ever just sit...:

mackofspace:

sushinfood:

squeakykins:

whitetearsprincess:

do you ever just sit around and think about how gross it is that a bunch of men took a show made for young girls, that taught them great lessons, that femininity isnt weak, the importance of girl-girl friendships, and made it all…

Except the shows and things we ship are't making sexual fantasies about PONIES.

(Besides friendly reminder, girls don't just ship gay pairings, we ship straight ones to believe it or not, and *EVEN BIGGER PLOTTWIST* there are guys that ship gay pairings)

Who are you to judge if someone enjoys that? We don't need to be doing ANY sort of kink shaming here. Also, let's take a good long look at all the fandoms who shipped animal versions of the characters. There is so much art/fics of animal/Animal hybrids in EVERY fandom- The MLP fandom also humanizing the ponies. So. Fucking. What.

Hey, what about POKEMON? You want to talk about that?

Let's take a look at the Sherlock/The Hobbit fandom that ships a Dragon and a Hobbit- Man, that must be TOTALLY different. It's really not. So here's a plot twist for you- Every. Fandom. Has. That. Too.

sushinfood: squeakykins: whitetearsprincess: do you ever just sit around and think about how...

sushinfood:

squeakykins:

whitetearsprincess:

do you ever just sit around and think about how gross it is that a bunch of men took a show made for young girls, that taught them great lessons, that femininity isnt weak, the importance of girl-girl friendships, and made it all about them, their sexual fantasies, and their political theories?

image

no, because girls on my dashboard do that to every other show ive ever watched that shows up on my dash so long as there are guys in it they can ship

tl;dr: humans do this

Seriously, everyone does this to everything.

parents: YOUR ROOM IS SUCH A MESS

parents: YOUR ROOM IS SUCH A MESS
me: this is my design

2012 v.s. 2013 So I've been meaning to do one of these for...







2012 v.s. 2013

So I've been meaning to do one of these for awhile now. The one on the left is of Kumori-con last year- My ten minute Dirk that I threw together when I was lucky enough to be blessed with a broken pair of shades at my first con as a Homestuck.

The right and Bottom- The Dirk Strider most of you know me to portray now.

Anyone can be a good cosplayer. Anyone.

well-done-hannibal: wondermumbles: What would happen if Hannibal was trying to eat Sherlock for...

well-done-hannibal:

wondermumbles:

What would happen if Hannibal was trying to eat Sherlock for being rude and Dexter was trying to kill Hannibal for eating people and Sherlock was investigating Dexter?

image

image

Photo



The best salad dressing is..?

Basalmic vinegar- Or any kind of vinegar based stuff- yeah. 

arostine: pretend to be me in my ask and ill rate its accuracy /10

arostine:

pretend to be me in my ask and ill rate its accuracy /10

Do boobs float or sink?

Do boobs float or sink?

bluhbluhhugedork said: sean did that didn't he Danny’s right, he did it- However- Sean made...

bluhbluhhugedork said: sean did that didn't he

Danny’s right, he did it- However- Sean made it stick.

It was all I was called for a few days.

Any strange nick-names you have ever received?

CumGeyser.

If Dirk was in your room right now what would you do with him ;) honestly

Chill and watch my little pony.

Seriously.

hilarious-war replied to your post:Hi. I was just wondering, and sorry if this is rude, but are you...

yeah me too, i dont feel that you are flaunting but i have always been a little worried some of your questions made you uncomfortable or something.

Naw. Maybe a few, but again I don’t answer ones I can’t answer completely or am not comfortable answering. 

Hi. I was just wondering, and sorry if this is rude, but are you really comfortable answering all of these questions? You're very attractive and I understand that you want to flaunt what you've got, but this seems a bit... I don't know. I was just wondering.

Am I flaunting? Not my intention. Honestly I don't give a shit. I answer ones I'm comfortable answering and don't answer ones I've answered too much or I do't feel like answering, or there's SO MANY I DON'T SEE THEM.

Oh you were a little ass when you were little XD

I'm still quite the hellion. I shouldn't be allowed to stay home alone. I've been known to do odd things when I'm bored- Paint the walls with Truffula trees,  melt and entire five pound bag of gummy bears to my hand and proceed to eat it- make my iguana a monarch of jenga city (he ends up destroying his own city *sighs* tragedy. 

what's a childhood memory you're fond of?

When I was eight or nine I poured a bunch of ketchup on my arms, forced myself to cry and ran outside screaming 'MOOOOMMMMYYYYY!' Mom turned around and saw me, screamed-

I then proceeded to lick my arm and happily exclaim 'Ketchup!'

I'm pretty sure I got spanked for it- But I didn't regret it.

Do you have any piercings?

None. Terrified of needles, man.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário